Facility Maintenance Technician
We are currently seeking a Facility Maintenance Technician to provide upkeep and maintenance of our 135K sq ft automotive production facility.
ABOUT OUR VELOCITY
Originally heralded as a leading specialty shop for Classic Ford Broncos the team has won awards from PPG Dream Machine, GoodGuys, and most notably, the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA). Velocity has also been recognized for a diverse range of customizations including a signature ’79 International Harvester Scout featured on FYI Network’s Ultimate Rides.
About Your Role
- Work independently with minimal supervision and follow through on all tasks • Maintain grounds as necessary whether that be mowing, edging, weeding, blowing debris, planting shrubbery, etc.
- Perform repairs or replacements as deemed necessary
- Maintain equipment and supplies in good working order
- Assist in identifying potential hazards and keep safety a #1 priority
- Inspect building structures and landscape for potential repairs or replacements • Clean facilities inside and out daily to include but not limited to mopping, sweeping, dusting, trash pick up, bathroom maintenance, etc.
- Communicate effectively with employees and management
- Proven experience in a facilities maintenance a plus
- Ability to work Friday depending on need
- Ability to work 7am-6pm Monday – Friday
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Hard worker who shows up every day on time with a positive attitude
- Must be able to lift, carry, and place merchandise and supplies up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Frequent reaching overhead and below the knees, including squatting, bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting. Frequent standing and walking for long periods of time.
- Climb up and down ladders to retrieve and stock merchandise.
- Communicate effectively in person, by telephone, or by using telecommunications equipment. • Enters and locates information on computer. Visually verifies information, often in small print.
- Safely operates a motor vehicle.
- Fast paced, friendly team environment
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability after 60 days
- 401k plan after 1 year
- Paid time off
- Paid week off during Christmas holiday
- Weekly Pay
$12-$14 an hour