Velocity is seeking a Tier 1 IT Specialist to join our talented team. The Tier 1 IT Specialist would be responsible for setting up, managing, and troubleshooting our internal technology systems.
Originally heralded as a leading specialty shop for Classic Ford Broncos the team has won awards from PPG Dream Machine, GoodGuys, and most notably, the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA). Velocity has also been recognized for a diverse range of customizations including a signature ’79 International Harvester Scout featured on FYI Network’s Ultimate Rides.
Despite the accolades, Velocity remains a team-oriented company that embraces a dynamic of family values. That collaborative environment is central for their rebranding.
About Your Role
• Set up office equipment such as computers, printers, projectors, etc.
• Implement and maintain security measures
• Troubleshoot software malfunctions
• Install and update software as needed
• Report the cost of replacing or purchasing new computer items
• Maintain problem documentation and resolution for future use
• Recommend process improvements and include cost/timeframe analysis
• Escalate complicated issues to our third party IT company
• Abide by all safety and security standards
• 2+ years of experience in information technology field
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access,
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
• Excellent analytical skills and data analysis
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong prioritizing, organization, and project management skills
• Ability to work 7am-6pm Monday-Thursday
• Ability to work Fridays and Saturdays remotely depending on company
• Mandatory drug screening is required