1970 Chevrolet K5 Blazer - $374,900
Step inside the timeless world of classic meets modern with this 1970 Chevrolet Blazer. Sleek and stylish, it has been given a full makeover from top to bottom that’s sure to turn heads!
The foundation is Roadster Shop K5 Chassis that features new Dana 44 front/Ford 9-inch rear axles for exceptional performance – complete with Wilwood disc brakes at all four corners. An eye-catching exterior includes two-tone GLASURIT Custom paint in Hugger & chrome bumpers making this one stunning ride ready for any adventure out on the open road!
Step inside the Velocity Exclusive interior and you’ll experience a combination of modern tech, comfort-enhancing features, and eye-catching Italian leather. Not only will the Vintage Air A/C keep passengers comfortable on even the hottest days, but the touchscreen BT head unit and Focal Audio surround sound speakers add to the winning mix – all sheltered by a custom hardtop complete with a matching headliner for added protection.
But turn on this stunning truck’s LT1 V8 engine paired seamlessly with its AOD transmission and watch as heads start turning or better yet feel those little hairs rise up straight! It has a performance worthy of any modern vehicle out there today.
At Velocity, we’re passionate about what we do. You see it in every aspect of this build, from our Velocity Custom exhaust and our serpentine system to the custom roll cage to the pristine fitment and paint. See it for yourself in this 1970 K5 Blazer.
1970 K5 Blazer Heritage Series Restoration Specifications:
- Two-Tone Hugger Orange BASF Glasurit Paint
- Lower Side Molding Trim
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich T/A
- Pacer Wheels
- 5 Point Roll Cage with Matching Bikini Top
- Power Steps
- LT1 6.2L V8 Engine
- 10L80 Automatic Transmission
- Holley Mid Mount Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Sway Bars
- Roadster Shop K5 Chassis
- Wilwood 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- iBooster Electric Assisted Braking
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Woven Leather Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Bench
- Custom Carpet
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Double Din Stereo with Apple
CarPlay and Android Auto
- Focal Audio Sound System
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
To learn more about this vehicle build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields