1970 Chevrolet K5 Blazer - Sold for $373,400
Designed to excite each of your senses. Built to last. We’ve put the modern touches on this 1970 Chevrolet K5 Blazer and you’re bound to love it. Its appearance will catch your eye as a complete frame-up build with some of the best features we have to offer; from a GLASURIT Powder Blue paint job to chrome OEM bumpers and molded cut fender flares. Maintain an original look with its chrome pacer wheels while LED headlights seamlessly mesh with the classic look.
Feel the high-class quality with its custom-upholstered leather interior featuring front high-back seats and a rear bench. Finished with Velocity Exclusive digital gauges, a BT head unit, premium Focal Audio speakers, and Vintage Air A/C.
It’s the familiar, comforting scent of burning rubber as the BFG tires chirp on hard acceleration, spinning the all-new drivetrain with automatic OD transmission. Breathe in this old Blazer’s new car smell as the LT1 V8 exhales through our Velocity Custom performance exhaust. It’s a difference you can hear.
Find out more about this build or inquire on how you can get behind the wheel.
1970 K5 Blazer Restoration Specifications:
- Powder Blue BASF Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich T/A
- Pacer Wheels
- 6 Point Roll Cage with Matching Bikini Top
- Power Steps
- LT1 6.2L V8 Engine
- 10L80 Automatic Transmission
- Holley Mid Mount Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Sway Bars
- Roadster Shop K5 Chassis
- Wilwood 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- iBooster Electric Assisted Braking
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Leather Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- BT Digital Head Unit
- Focal Audio Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
To learn more about this vehicle build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields