1972 Chevrolet K5 Blazer Bavarian Blue - $345,400
This is the modern classic you want in your driveway, completely restored and customized the Velocity way. From first glance onward, you’re going to love this 1972 Classic Chevrolet K5 Blazer.
When you’re in the driver’s seat, the vintage feel carries on with a modern touch. The Velocity Exclusive interior has classic-stitched patterning throughout on its Live Oak Leather, matched in the console, shift boots, and door panels. The old AM radio’s been replaced with an Apply Carplay equipped stereo and Focal Audio speakers and sub. Even the old gauges have been swapped out for our Velocity Exclusive digital cluster.
Turn the key, and more than 465hp from the LT1 engine growls through Velocity Custom headers and exhaust. It delivers that power to the road with a Dana 60 rear and Dana 44 front diff, and Wilwood disc brakes slow the pony from its gallop in a heartbeat.
At Velocity, we love these Blazers as much as you do. We put our hearts and souls into every build, and it shows.
1972 K5 Blazer Restoration Specifications:
- Bavarian Blue BASF Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich T/A
- Pacer Wheels
- 6 Point Roll Cage with Matching Bikini Top
- Power Steps
- LT1 6.2L V8 Engine
- 10L80 Automatic Transmission
- Holley Mid Mount Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Sway Bars
- Roadster Shop K5 Chassis
- Wilwood 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- iBooster Electric Assisted Braking
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Dana 60 Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Leather Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- BT Digital Head Unit
- Focal Audio Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
To learn more about this vehicle build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields