1966 Classic Ford Bronco Ranger Edition - Sold for $274,500
Just like it rolled off the showroom floor 55 years ago… only better. Built only like Velocity can, this ’66 Early Ford Bronco has been meticulously corrected from the chassis to the windshield frame and given a new life with a Ranger Stripe kit. Custom PPG Anvil Grey has been enhanced with a classic creamy white, accentuating the flat steel wheels, six-point custom-built roll cage, and the bumpers and trim. To keep the look as original as possible, the rear fenders remain uncut.
Two-tone upholstery sports a tweed look on the complete Velocity Custom Interior, and the traditional appearance remains consistent with the wood steering wheel and custom all-weather floor mats. But it’s been updated to satisfy your modern needs inside and out including Vintage Air A/C and Retro Sound system, power side steps, JW Speaker LED headlights, and more.
Everything under the hood is all new, and way better than the factory-installed equipment from 1966. More than 460hp rumbles out of the Coyote V8 crate engine to turn the AOD transmission as it exhales through Velocity Custom exhaust and headers.
The look you need with the updates you want, and it’s done with passion and expertise by the team at Velocity.
- Anvil Grey Custom PPG Paint with Ranger Stripe Kit
- 17″ Steel Wheel w/ 31×10.50×17 tires
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Paint Matched wheels, Bumpers, and Roll Cage
- Custom Color Matching Safari Top
- Power Steps
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom All Weather Floor Mats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Retro Sound Stereo
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Color Matched Roll Cage