1967 Early Ford Bronco - Sold for $74,900
Take out your aggression on the roads or off – this ’67 Ford Bronco is up for the task. Built with performance in mind, this pre-owned classic Ford Bronco is designed for domination. The small block-based 427 c.i. engine is modernized with MASS-Flo electronic fuel injection and MSD digital ignition system. Guaranteed to tear up the trails, it’s spinning front and rear Spidertrax 9” axles through a Lentech AODE tranny and Atlas IV transfer case.
Its proclivity for performance is paired with off-road suspension that might not have an equal. Dual-adjustable Rancho shocks and King hydraulic bump stops all around, a 5-inch body/suspension lift combo, long-travel radius arms, and Hutchinson Beadlock wheels with 35-inch All Terrain Tires show just how much attention the builder put into this Bronco.
At its core, it’s a classic Bronco built for driving. With heated high-back front seats, an Ididit tilt column, and Dakota Digital gauges, it has the modern touches to keep you comfy. This unique build includes tubular bumpers with a rear spare tire carrier, tubular rock sliders, easy-to-use lift-off door hinges, and a 6-point roll cage with soft top.
Pre-owned Broncos like this are extremely rare, so contact Velocity today.
- 351 based 427 engine
- Lentech AODE Transmission
- Atlas IV 4 Speed transfer case
- MASS-Flo EFI
- MSD 6A Digital Ignition
- Serpentine upgrade w/ Electric cooling fan
- Front & Rear Spidertrax 9” full floating axles
- Wilwood 6 piston brakes front & rear w/ Hydroboost assisted braking
- Dual – Adjustable Rancho shocks on each corner
- King Hydraulic Bump Stops on each corner
- Front & Rear sway bars
- 1 ½” Body lift 3 ½” suspension lift
- Hutchinson Beadlock Wheels w/ BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A 35×12.50R17 tires
- 23 gallons fuel tank
- High pinion, ARB air locking 35 spline differentials w/ 4.88 gear ratio
- Long travel radius arms
- High back heated front seats
- Rear Bench seat
- Ididit steering column
- Dakota Digital VHX gauges
- Centech wiring harness
- Tubular Bumpers: Front w/ winch & LED light bar Rear: spare tire carrier & hitch
- Tubular rock sliders/step bars
- Lift-off door hinges
- Best top soft top
- 6 point roll cage