1968 Brittany Blue Classic Ford Bronco - $249,900
Experience the perfect blend of classic style and modern power with this 1968 Brittany Blue Classic Ford Bronco. This extraordinary ride embodies the essence of old-school cool while delivering impressive performance. Built from the ground up on a fully corrected chassis, it features a modified engine that packs a serious punch without compromising the iconic Bronco aesthetic. The classic chrome bumpers, polished pacer wheels, and new badges pay homage to the 60s, while the Brittany Blue Custom Glasurit Paint adds a contemporary touch. Whether you seek a weekend cruiser or a daily driver, the Velocity Signature Series Classic Ford Bronco is the ideal choice.
This exceptional truck offers the best of both worlds – timeless style and modern performance. A Gen II 5.0L Coyote crate engine, AOD transmission, new drivetrain, and Velocity Custom exhaust system combine to deliver stellar performance on any adventure. With Hydroboost-assisted Wilwood disc brakes at all four corners, you can be confident in the Bronco’s capability to handle any challenge that comes your way.
The Velocity Signature Series Classic Ford Bronco also incorporates thoughtful custom touches, including Velocity Custom floor mats, and a 4-point roll cage for added safety. Don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind truck. Contact us today to discover more about the unparalleled craftsmanship and exceptional features of the Velocity Signature Series Classic Ford Bronco.
Explore Velocity’s Unmatched Build Process
1968 Early Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Brittany Blue BASF Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich T/A
- Pacer Wheels
- 4 Point Roll Cage with Matching Bikini Top
- Gen II Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Audio Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.