1968 Classic Ford Bronco
Mash the classic Bronco look with Velocity’s custom style and accessories, and this ’68 Ford Bronco is the result. Refinished top to bottom including a welded and smoothed chassis, countless hours of bodywork and prep, and a Custom PPG Paint job in Swatters Blue, we’ve maintained many of the original touches including factory chrome bumpers and brand-new glass and weather seals all around.
We’ve dressed this ’68 up in a one-off package that includes bolt-on fender flares, a custom hardtop and handmade headliner, and gorgeous 17” Mickey Thompson wheels with BFG All-Terrain T/As befitting the period. Inside, you’ll find top-end Velocity details like hand-stitched leather upholstery on our Velocity Exclusive interior, Velocity Exclusive Digital Gauges, custom-fitted carpet, and a 6-point roll cage.
While it still looks like a classic, this Bronco performs like a modern vehicle. An all-new powertrain has been installed featuring a Coyote 5.0L crate engine, AOD transmission, new diffs, and Velocity Custom performance exhaust and headers. Our Velocity-built ’68 Classic Bronco has what it takes to excite every sense. Make it yours today!
1968 Hardtop Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Swatters Blue Custom PPG Paint
- 285-70-17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Hard Top w/ Headliner and Tinted Glass
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Leather Interior w/ High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom Carpet
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.