‘Art in motion’ best captures the essence of this newly completed Early Ford Bronco project at Velocity. The top-to-bottom, front-to-back restoration retains the classic soul from the 60’s with a rich black Custom PPG Paint job on a pristine body with a fully-refinished chassis. Polished Mickey Thompson wheels fit the period and a custom Velocity Exclusive interior with custom front and rear seats sweeten up the interior.
But we gave this restomod a heart transplant. Enjoy a modern driving experience with a Ford Coyote 5.0 crate engine and automatic transmission that spins an all-new Dana 44 front axle and new 9-inch Ford rear end. Hydroboost-assisted disc brakes by Wilwood, Velocity Custom headers and Performance exhaust, our own serpentine system, and more – this machine aims to please.
Whether it’s the classic Ford Bronco looks or the premium features like JW Speaker headlights, Vintage Air A/C, and modern audio system, one thing always rings true: no one puts their heart and soul into modern classics like Velocity.
– Ford Coyote 5.0 Engine
– Automatic Overdrive Transmission
– Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
– Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
– Velocity Custom Headers
– Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
– All New Dana 44 Front Axle
– All New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
– Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
– Hydroboost Assisted Braking
– Custom PPG Paint
– JW Speaker LED Headlights
– 33 X 12.50 X 17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
– Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
– All New Glass and Weather Seals
– Velocity Exclusive Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble and rear panels
– Velocity Exclusive Digital Gauge Cluster
– Pioneer Digital Head Unit
– Vintage Air A/C System
– Ididit Tilt Column
– 4-point Roll Cage