1969 Early Ford Bronco - Sold for $244,400
It’s dark and mysterious, but this recently completed Classic Ford Bronco is anything but subtle! Beginning with a meticulously corrected original chassis and a body that’s been painstakingly smoothed, we’ve finished it in the richest, deepest Black Custom PPG Paint. To finish the pristine exterior, it’s been fitted with new glass and weather seals, polished Mickey Thompson wheels, new hardware, and brilliant JW Speaker LED headlights.
What’s in the cabin is even more impressive yet. Dark brown upholstery wraps around our Velocity Exclusive interior featuring high-back front seats, a fold-and-tumble rear bench, door cards, and matching rear panels. Melding 21st-century tech without losing the classic look is where we specialize, and Vintage Air A/C, Velocity Exclusive digital gauges, and an Ididit tilt steering column accomplish it perfectly.
And let’s not forget about the modern performance in this classic Bronco’s engine bay. Let’s just say the Ford Coyote 5.0L V8 engine and automatic OD transmission are an upgrade from the original powertrain. We’ve put our Velocity touches on the powertrain too with Velocity Custom performance exhaust and headers and our Velocity Exclusive serpentine system.
From the Velocity Exclusive stainless steel fuel tank to Wilwood disc brakes, this build brings together some of the best upgrades you’ll find.
When only the best will do, choose Velocity.
- Ford Coyote 5.0 Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- All New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- Custom PPG Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- 33 X 12.50 X 17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Velocity Exclusive Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble and rear panels
- Velocity Exclusive Digital Gauge Cluster
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Ididit Tilt Column
- 4-point Roll Cage