1969 Harvest Moon Velocity Classic Ford Bronco - COMING SOON - $275,000
When a team of restoration experts puts their passion into a 53-year-old Bronco, this is the result. Starting from scratch, this iconic SUV has been completely rejuvenated along with a massive injection of modern tech and power.
Hours of finesse have gone into correcting and coating the chassis and the body, and this vehicle has high-arch rear quarters with molded fender flares for a sportier appearance. Premium Harvest Moon GLASURIT custom paint is laid down on the exterior as well as the grille, dashboard, and hardtop that has been handcrafted by Velocity. New hardware, LED headlights, glass, and seals have been installed, just like it’s rolling off the factory line.
Plus black vinyl has been fitted onto the Velocity Exclusive interior with high-back front seats and a rear fold-and-tumble bench with the same detail going into the door panels and dash pad. Velocity Exclusive digital gauges, Vintage Air A/C, and an Alpine/Kicker sound system bring this Bronco into the current decade.
As you’ve come to expect from us, a Ford Coyote 5.0L V8 is installed under the hood with our Velocity Custom performance exhaust, pushing power to new diffs through an AOD transmission. Safety has been dealt with too, including our aluminum fuel tank and Hydroboost-assisted Wilwood disc brakes on all four wheels.
We know old Broncos better than anyone, but that’s not where we stop. Find out what we can do for your project vehicle!
1969 Ford Bronco Restoration Specifications:
- Harvest Moon Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich tires
- Polished Pacer wheels
- Custom Hardtop
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you, please use the form below.