1970 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco Midnight Edition - $301,200
**This vehicle is currently in production with a guaranteed completion date of 6/30/23. The finished vehicle may differ from the photos.
Get ready to turn heads with this one-of-a-kind Signature Series 1970 Classic Ford Bronco.
Everything from the ground up has been upgraded for a sleek and powerful ride. A Velocity Exclusive Frame sets the foundation for a modern powertrain while keeping the iconic Bronco look with a show-stopping Eruption Green GLASURIT Custom paint job. You’ll definitely stand out with the molded fender flares, all topped off with blacked-out Method Wheels and 33-inch BFGs. This baby is serious luxury in a classic package.
Step inside this beauty and let your jaw drop at the sight of the black double-diamond stitched interior. Your eyes will marvel at the Velocity Exclusive digital gauges that provide a window into the heart and soul of this sensational ride. Then buckle up and prepare to feel the power of the Gen III Ford Coyote V8 engine, soaring with freedom as it’s backed by a robust 10-speed transmission. The Velocity Exclusive aluminum fuel tank ensures that you can keep it moving without interruption, while custom exhaust and headers make sure that the world knows you’re coming. Wilwood disc brakes ensure that your stopping power is top-notch, and the built-in 4-point roll cage keeps you safe and secure as you let loose on the road. This ’70 Classic Ford Bronco is not just a car – it’s a masterpiece, crafted from start to finish to leave you breathless. Come and discover the magic for yourself.
1970 Early Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Eruption Green BASF Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich T/A
- Method Racing Wheels
- 4 Point Roll Cage with Matching Safari Top
- Power Steps
- Blacked Out Trim
- Gen III Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 10R80 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- VR Frame
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Sway Bars
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Power Windows
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- BT Digital Head Unit
- Focal Audio Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Blacked Out Trim
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields