1975 Classic Ford Bronco - $284,700
**This vehicle is currently in production with a guaranteed completion date of 7/7/23. The finished vehicle may differ from the photos.
The perfect mix of old and new come together in one amazing package, featured in this ’75 Bronco full restoration with Velocity’s custom touches.
We’ve set the foundation with a corrected, black powder-coated frame widened to accept a larger powertrain. Then, a Coyote V8 crate engine and AOD transmission are fitted along with a new drivetrain and Wilwood disc brakes. We’ve tamed the sound with a Velocity Custom exhaust system including headers.
Next, the body’s been laid overtop, painted with GLASURIT Custom paint. 33″ BFG all-terrain tires are wrapped around pacer polished wheels. For perfect fitment and attention to detail, all new hardware, seals, glass, and lights are installed, down to the JW Speaker LED headlights.
Once you climb inside, the Velocity experience continues with gorgeous Velocity Exclusive seats wrapped in classic stitch upholstery. For your in-cabin entertainment, crank the Alpine BT stereo and pump up the volume from Focal Audio Speakers & subwoofer.
Velocity pays attention to every detail, from the Ididit tilt column to installing A/C and digital gauges, because we want you to unabashedly love your Bronco as much as we love making them.
1970 Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Anvil Gray BASF Glasurit Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich
- Polished Pacer Wheels
- Power Steps
- Gen III Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 10R80 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- VR Frame
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Sway Bars
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine BT Digital Head Unit
- Focal Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-Point Roll Cage
- Power Windows
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.