A flawless Mallard Green combined with Wimbledon White, the paint job on this 1971 Early Ford Bronco is a prime example of Velocity Restorations quality and expertise. With color matched Fender Flares and a new and refinished Chrome Trim, the attention to detail on this Frame-Off Restoration is obvious. This Bronco is sitting on four new 32” BF Goodrich K02 All Terrain Tires, for when you really need to take it off-road. The all new suspension and exhaust should help, too, with 4-Wheel Drive options with Locking Hubs.
Inside sits a 302 Fuel Injected Engine and an Automatic Transmission with Power Steering. The floor covering is Raptor-lined and includes new Parchment Upholstery, new seat cushions, seat belts, and dash pad. A custom roll bar was designed for this build with Velocity precision.
- 302 Fuel Injected Engine
- Automatic Transmission
- Power Steering
- 4 Wheel Drive with Locking Hubs
- All New Suspension and Exhaust
- New 32" BFGoodRich K02 All Terrain Tires
- Raptor lined floor covering.
- New Parchment Upholstery
- New Seat Cushions, Seat Belts and Dash Pad
- Custom Roll Bar
- Color matched Fender Flares
- New and Refinished Chrome Trim
- Flawless "Mallard Green" and "Wimbledon White" Exterior Paint
- Frame off Restoration