1971 Classic Ford Bronco - $239,900
A classic Ford Bronco with all the popular Velocity features and customizations. If you’re looking for the vintage look plus the amenities in a modern vehicle, this is for you. Our experts begin with a factory original chassis with an all-new Dana 44 front axle and Ford 9-inch rear axle, Hydroboost-assisted Wilwood disc brakes, and a Velocity Exclusive stainless steel fuel tank. The tub and body panels have been finessed by our in-house metal fabrication team and finished with Custom Glasurit Paint. All-new glass, trim, hardware, and seals are installed along with JW Speaker LED headlights for the classic look with a modern flare.
Inside, the custom interior is our very own – Velocity Exclusive high-back front seats with rear fold-and-tumble bench, Velocity Exclusive digital gauge cluster, and a hand-built 4-point roll cage. Feel the cool breeze of Vintage Air A/C and crank the tunes through a new Alpine digital head unit.
Our 1971 classic Ford Bronco’s powertrain is bound to draw your attention from the first twist of the key. Powered by a Ford 5.0L Coyote V8 mated to an automatic overdrive tranny, our team guarantees you’ll love the way it performs. With the Velocity Exclusive serpentine system, Velocity Custom performance exhaust, and Velocity Custom headers, this Bronco is the perfect example of what we do here – amazing classic builds with a custom modern touch.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Ford Coyote 5.0 Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- All-New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All-New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- Custom Chalk Gray Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- 265/70r17 Cooper Tires
- Painted Steel Wheels
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Velocity Exclusive Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Digital Gauge Cluster
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Ididit Tilt Column
- 4-point Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.