Enjoy endless days of cruising with this ’72 Early Ford Bronco. Whether you’re crawling over rocks on a backcountry trail or heading to the beach with a board strapped to the 4-point roll cage, this Velocity-built Bronco is ideal. It’s essentially a new vehicle from hood to tailpipe with a frame-off restoration that starts with a powder coated original frame and a mirror-finish Anvil Grey PPG Paint job.
Immaculate finishing is a promise at Velocity, and it’s proven here with new glass and weather seals, new hardware and trim, and modern LED lighting including JW Speaker headlights. See the difference hand-sewn upholstery makes with our Velocity Exclusive Interior with high-back front seats and matching door panels and quarters. For a 21st-century feel, we’ve installed Velocity Exclusive digital gauges, Vintage Air A/C, and a Pioneer digital head unit.
When it comes to mechanical, the phrase we’ve embraced is “out with the old, in with the new”. A 460-hp Coyote V8 crate engine, auto OD tranny, Dana 44 front axle, Ford 9-inch rear end, and the Velocity Exclusive stainless steel fuel tank all find their way into this extreme performance Bronco that’s about to celebrate its 50th birthday. It sounds even better than you’d imagine thanks to Velocity Custom performance exhaust.
It’s the complete package, and it’s available now from Velocity.
- Ford Coyote 5.0 Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- All New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- Anvil Grey Custom PPG Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- 33 X 12.50 X 17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Power steps
- Velocity Exclusive Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Digital Gauge Cluster
- Pioneer Digital Head Unit
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Ididit Tilt Column
- 4-point Roll Cage