1972 Early Ford Bronco - $204,900
Custom-built from top to bottom, this 1972 Early Ford Bronco has just returned back to us from its original owner! From its 4 wheel Wilwood disc brakes with hydroboost assisted braking, to its Ford Coyote 5.0 engine, the Velocity team handcrafted this iconic build to drive reliably with ease. We’ve equipped this restomod with an automatic overdrive transmission and Velocity Exclusive serpentine system as well as an all new Dana 44 Front Axle, and an all new Ford 9″ rear axle to make for a modernized effortless drive. The team topped her off with a custom PPG paint job and, Velocity exclusive interior, and a pioneer digital head unit to create a look that fit her power. Take her home today and turn your daily drive up a notch. This 1972 Early Ford Bronco is fresh out of assembly, and ready to hit the road!
Velocity’s Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Vehicles come complete with a 1-year comprehensive warranty from the date of CPO delivery.
Financing is available through Woodside Credit, the Preferred Lender of Velocity. Get Pre-Qualified Here!
– Ford Coyote 5.0 Engine
– Automatic Overdrive Transmission
– Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
– Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
– Velocity Custom Headers
– Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
– All New Dana 44 Front Axle
– All New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
– Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
– Hydroboost Assisted Braking
– Custom PPG Paint
– JW Speaker LED Headlights
– 33 X 12.50 X 17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
– Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
– All New Glass and Weather Seals
– Velocity Exclusive Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
– Velocity Exclusive Digital Gauge Cluster
– Pioneer Digital Head Unit
– Vintage Air A/C System
– Ididit Tilt Column
– 4-point Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields