1972 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco - $303,800
**This vehicle is currently in production with a guaranteed completion date of 6/9/23. The finished vehicle may differ from the photos.
Behold the beauty of a timeless classic, the 1972 Ford Bronco. Now, with Velocity’s expert touch, this bronco is better than ever before. The sleek exterior is powered by a Gen III 5.0L Coyote V8, ensuring that all eyes are on you as you hit the streets. Let’s not forget the custom Velocity headers and exhaust system that give this Bronco an unforgettable roar. Even with its 50 years on the road, this beast runs smoothly with a new auto OD transmission and Wilwood disc brakes. What truly sets this Bronco apart is the exclusive Velocity frame and aluminum fuel tank, making it one-of-a-kind. Take the driver’s seat and experience the power and luxury of a classic masterfully crafted by Velocity.
Molded fenders highlight the body that’s been sprayed Velocity Quicksand using GLASURIT Custom paint, and black Method Race wheels and black bumpers compliment it nicely. The painted grille frames out new JW Speaker LED headlights, and the body’s completed with new hardware, glass, and seals for a fresh look with the Velocity touch.
Inside this ’72 Bronco, you’ll find the great care we put into everything we do. Black upholstery wraps around our Velocity Exclusive interior including a fold-and-tumble rear bench, the dash pad, and the door cards, and the safari top stretched over the 6-point roll cage matches the interior. Sound comes courtesy of Focal Audio with a Bluetooth head unit, and our Velocity Exclusive digital gauges help you monitor every drive.
Explore Velocity’s Unmatched Build Process
1972 Early Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Quicksand BASF Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich T/A
- Black Method Race Wheels
- 6 Point Roll Cage with Matching Safari Top
- Power Steps
- Blacked Out Trim
- Gen III Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 10R80 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- VR Frame
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Sway Bars
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Power Windows
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- BT Digital Head Unit
- Focal Audio Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Blacked Out Trim
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.