1973 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco - $284,700
**This vehicle is currently in production with a guaranteed completion date of 6/23/23. The finished vehicle may differ from the photos
At Velocity, we know that when it comes to car projects, it’s all about finding the perfect balance. So for our ’73 Early Bronco, we decided to combine the best of both worlds: originality and modernization. A Velocity Exclusive Frame and VB3 chassis sets the foundation including a Dana 44 front axle, a Ford 9-inch rear end, and Wilwood disc brakes with Hydroboost assist.
The body has been coated with a gleaming Custom GLASURIT Boxwood Green while molded fenders give the truck an adventurous spirit. The finishing touches of classic chrome bumpers, new glass and seals, and updated hardware bring modern sophistication to this vintage ride.
Inside, be prepared to be impressed with the high-back front seats, and fold-and-tumble rear bench wrapped in rich brown vinyl. The Focal Audio Sound System and 4-point roll cage will have you feeling like a rockstar. And let’s not forget the matching bikini top – perfect for soaking up the sun on those open-air drives.
This Bronco has been given new life thanks to the meticulous attention to detail by Velocity’s expert team. It’s a luxurious ride fit for the most discerning of adventurers.
Explore Velocity’s Unmatched Build Process
1973 Early Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Boxwood Green BASF Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich T/A
- Pacer Wheels
- 4 Point Roll Cage with Matching Bikini Top
- Power Steps
- Gen III Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 10R80 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- VR Frame
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Sway Bars
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Power Windows
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- BT Digital Head Unit
- Focal Audio Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.