1973 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco - $224,100
Rev up your adventure with the stunning 1973 Pearlgonium Orange Classic Ford Bronco from Velocity.
This first-gen classic has been reborn with a V8 power that packs a punch, courtesy of the 430+ horsepower Ford Coyote crate engine and AOD transmission. The deep growl from the Velocity Custom performance exhaust and headers will get your heart racing as you hit the open road. And with brand-new Dana/Ford axles and 33-inch BFGs, you’ll feel unstoppable. The finishing touch is the Wilwood disc brakes cleverly concealed behind the Pacer Polished wheels, ready to stop you in your tracks. This isn’t just any SUV, it’s a tuned-up, athletic ride that will take your adventures to new heights.
The sporty rear fenders give it some extra oomph without sacrificing suspension travel While the GLASURIT custom Pelargonium Orange paint gives this car its modern edge, but don’t just judge this classic bronco by its looks. Inside, the Velocity Classic interior will take your breath away with Shoreline Leather, all-weather floor mats, and a matching bikini top on the 4-point roll cage. Experience the perfect ride to the beach, mall, or car show with A/C, Velocity Exclusive digital gauges, and a Kicker Audio sound system. This car will leave you feeling elite and elevated.
See how Velocity makes it unique from all sides including our own custom exhaust system, Velocity Exclusive serpentine system, and even a color-matched bikini top. If you’ve imagined owning a Bronco like this, don’t let it pass you by.
1973 Early Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Pelargonium Orange BASF Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich T/A
- Pacer Wheels
- 4 Point Roll Cage with Matching Bikini Top
- Gen II Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Leather Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Audio Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields