1973 Velocity Vintage Ford Bronco
The vintage appeal of a Classic Ford Bronco melds seamlessly with modern mechanical and comforts in this build. At almost 50 years old, we dare you to find a new SUV that looks and feels this great.
We’ve kept the original uncut rear fenders on this ’73 Bronco, highlighted by molded front fender flares. Our expert craftsmen have spent dozens of hours shaping, smoothing, and painting the body, and the result is spectacular in Brittany Blue Custom paint. Chrome and polished aluminum abound including on the door mirrors, OE bumpers, gas cap, and the Pacer Wheels, and new hardware, glass, and seals finish it like it’s rolling out of the showroom for the first time.
Few things are as luxurious as a white interior, and ours is accented with blue stitching on the double-diamond hand-stitched upholstery. It’s over all of our Velocity Exclusive interior including the cooled seats, dash, and interior panels, and you’ll find our VR Interior billet handles and knobs throughout. The old dash components have been swapped out for new tech including Vintage Air A/C, a Pioneer touchscreen radio, backup camera, and our Velocity Exclusive digital gauges.
Mechanically, it’s all new from the Dana 44 front/Ford 9-inch rear axles and AOD transmission to the 430+ hp Coyote crate engine with hidden wiring under the hood. Our Velocity Exclusive serpentine system adds reliability while Velocity Custom exhaust lets the beast breathe.
Discover what a premium build truly looks like with equipment like power side steps and custom upholstery, and only as Velocity does it.
1973 Early Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Brittany Blue Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 265/70R17 BFGoodrich tires
- Polished Pacer Wheels
- 6 Point Roll Cage and Matching Safari Top
- Power Steps
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Ventilated/Cooled seats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Touchscreen BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Velocity Exclusive Billet Interior Package
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.