1974 Anvil Gray Classic Ford Bronco - $251,700
**This vehicle includes a Soft Top, Not Pictured**
This Velocity ’74 Ford Bronco seamlessly blends modern-day technology with the iconic SUV that sparked a revolution. Experience exhilarating acceleration, courtesy of the crate Ford 5.0L Coyote V8 and automatic OD transmission, amplified by the resounding notes of the Velocity Custom performance exhaust. Nestled within a powder-coated original chassis, discover our Velocity Exclusive stainless steel fuel tank, new front and rear axles, and Hydroboost-assisted Wilwood 4-wheel disc brakes.
Embracing the powertrain is a meticulously refinished tub with artfully molded fenders, elegantly adorned in the breathtaking Anvil Gray BASF Glasurit paint. Illuminating the way are the striking JW Speaker LED headlights, while power side steps ease your entry. Safeguarded by a robust 6-point roll cage, a color-matched safari top shields you from the sun’s rays and includes a soft top that will protect you from all the elements. Completing the ensemble, we’ve equipped 17-inch polished Mickey Thompson wheels, wrapped in grippy BFG All-Terrain T/As.
The Velocity Exclusive high-back front seats and rear bench feature a masterfully crafted Double-Diamond pattern, meticulously tailored by our skilled upholsterers. Revel in a host of modernized interior features, including the Velocity Exclusive digital gauge cluster, the versatile Ididit tilt column, immersive Kicker speakers, an Alpine in-dash unit, and refreshing Vintage Air A/C.
An eye-catching color, cool tech, and inspiring performance. At Velocity, our passion guides us and it shows.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- Custom Color Matching Safari Top
- Soft Top
- Power Steps
- Gen III Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 10-Speed Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom All Weather Floor Mats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Roll Cage
To purchase this build or see how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields