1974 Brittany Blue Classic Ford Bronco - $279,900
Find yourself in the driver’s seat of the Classic Ford Bronco you’ve dreamed of, built by Velocity. It might be 50 years old, but it’s never been better.
Powered by a Gen III 5.0L Coyote V8 and a 10-Speed auto OD transmission, it’ll break the tires free with a blip of the throttle, even if it’s in 4WD. It exhales through our Velocity Custom headers and performance exhaust, and Wilwood disc brakes are at every corner of its new drivetrain. Feeding the beast is a Velocity Exclusive aluminum fuel tank plumbed in, and it’s all assembled atop a boxed, powder-coated original chassis.
Molded fenders highlight the body that’s been sprayed Brittany Blue using GLASURIT Custom paint, and Pacer wheels and chrome bumpers compliment it nicely. The painted grille frames out new JW Speaker LED headlights, and the body’s completed with new hardware, glass, and seals for a fresh look with the Velocity touch.
Inside this ’74 Bronco, you’ll find the great care we put into everything we do. Classic-stitched upholstery wraps around our Velocity Exclusive interior including a fold-and-tumble rear bench, the dash pad, and the door cards, and the bikini top stretched over the 4-point roll cage matches the interior. BT Stereo connects to Focal Audio speakers, and our Velocity Exclusive digital gauges help you monitor every drive.
Our passion shines through in every build, and this 1974 Bronco is no exception. See all the finer touches for yourself, or ask how we can make your dream vehicle come to life.
Explore Velocity’s Unmatched Build Process
1974 Early Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Brittany Blue BASF Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich T/A
- Pacer Wheels
- 4 Point Roll Cage with Matching Bikini Top
- Power Steps
- Gen III Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 10R80 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Sway Bars
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- BT Digital Head Unit
- Focal Audio Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Power Windows
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.