1974 Certified Pro-Owned Classic Ford Bronco - 217,900
Fuel your passion with this old Bronco made new again by Velocity.
It’s been completely restored including a corrected and powder-coated chassis that makes room for an all-new powertrain. All-modern performance underpins this build including a 430+ hp Ford Coyote 5.0L crate engine and AOD transmission, turning BFG All-Terrain T/As on a new Dana 44 front axle and Ford 9-inch rear axle.
Classic style first perfectly over the powertrain in a Custom Black paint job with complementing chrome belt line trim. Velocity has enhanced the old Bronco look with molded fenders for awesome looks and longer suspension travel. Of course, we’ve installed all-new lights including JW Speaker LED headlights as well as new glass and weather seals all around.
Inside, you’ll find the creature comforts this Bronco never had from the factory. Velocity Exclusive heated high-back front seats and a fold-and-tumble bench are wrapped in black leather that matches the dash pad and door cards. Modern tech slides in seamlessly with digital gauges, a Bluetooth head unit, and Vintage Air A/C. Velocity’s interior billet components add to the modern look.
Function and form collide in this build at every angle. From precision braking with Wilwood disc brakes at all four corners to slick power steps, it’s clear that no one does it better than Velocity.
Velocity’s Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Vehicles come complete with a 1-year comprehensive warranty from the date of CPO delivery.
Financing is available through Woodside Credit, the Preferred Lender of Velocity. Get Pre-Qualified Here!
1974 Early Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Black Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich T/A
- Pacer Wheels
- 6 Point Roll Cage with Matching Safari Top
- Power Steps
- Chrome Belt-line Trim
- Gen II Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Sway Bars
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Audio Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- VR Billet Package
- Backup Camera
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields