1974 Classic Ford Bronco - Sold for $231,500
Classic Ford Bronco Restoration Details
It’s the perfect cruiser for the beach, the backcountry, or a pleasure drive. Brittany Blue is one of our most sought-after Custom PPG Paint colors, and we’re happy to oblige on this ’75 Classic Ford Bronco. The tub’s rear fenders have been cut to allow for the extra suspension travel, framed out by color- matched fender flares over the polished Mickey Thompson wheels. It all rests on a corrected and powder coated original frame and a new Dana 44 front/Ford 9” rear axle.
A rich brown hand-stitched leather interior adds class and comfort on our Velocity Exclusive interior with upgraded high-back front seats. Completing the transformation inside are functional details like Vintage Air A/C, our Velocity Exclusive digital gauge cluster, an Ididit tilt column and modernized sound with an Alpine head unit and 8” subwoofer.
Tucked between modified wheel wells in the clutter-free engine bay, you’ll find more than 460 ponies of performance in a Ford Coyote 5.0L engine, matched with a 4-speed AOD transmission. Whether it’s the added touches of Velocity Custom exhaust, performance upgrades like Hydroboost-assisted Wilwood disc brakes, or premium features like JW Speaker LED headlights and power side steps, there’s no need to demand the best from Velocity – we’re already delivering it.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom PPG Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- Custom Color Matching Safari Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Leather Interior w/ High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom All Weather Floor Mats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Roll Cage
- Power Steps
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.