1974 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco - $279,900
**This vehicle is currently in production with a guaranteed completion date of 6/23/23. The finished vehicle may differ from the photos.
Embrace the thrilling rush of driving with Velocity’s exceptional 1974 Bronco – an iconic SUV with a modern upgrade. Built to perfection with meticulous attention to detail, this classic beauty combines luxury with power. You’ll be blown away by the Coyote 5.0L V8 engine and the exclusive Velocity serpentine system and custom performance exhaust. With polished Pacer wheels and Wilwood disc brakes, you’ll feel unstoppable cruising on 33-inch BF Goodrich tires. Experience the ultimate driving adventure in style with Velocity’s Bronco – an unparalleled ride that’ll leave you breathless.
On the outside, the body is sprayed in Luxury Brown Metallic GLASURIT Custom Paint and dressed up in new trim, glass, and weather seals. The classic look remains with JW Speaker LED headlights plus OEM-style chrome bumpers front and rear.
It’s all stitched together with a flawless interior. Our Velocity Exclusive interior with high-back front seats and fold-and-tumble rear bench are wrapped in classic stitched vinyl. You’ll find premium touches for an amazing in-cabin experience including a BT stereo, Vintage Air A/C, and Velocity Custom floor mats. It’s wrapped up perfectly with a 4-point roll cage tied into the frame and power side steps for easy entry and egress.
It’s all in the details. Reserve this build today or see how we can customize one for you.
Explore Velocity’s Unmatched Build Process
1967 Early Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Luxury Brown Metallic BASF Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich T/A
- Pacer Wheels
- 4 Point Roll Cage with Matching Bikini Top
- Power Steps
- Gen III Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 10R80 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Sway Bars
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Power Windows
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- BT Digital Head Unit
- Focal Audio Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.