1974 Classic Ford Bronco - $258,900
**This vehicle is currently in production with a guaranteed completion date of 4/28/23. The finished vehicle may differ from the photos
Unparalleled attention to detail and a passion for performance have turned this 1974 Classic Ford Bronco into a build we’re proud to put the Velocity name on.
An upgraded Velocity Exclusive frame is the foundation for this beauty’s drivetrain, and the Dana 44 front/Ford 9-inch rear diff covers boast our ‘V’ logo. A the end of each axle, polished Pacer wheels wrapped in 33-inch BFGoodrich tires fit perfectly over upgraded brakes – namely, Wilwood disc brakes with Hydroboost assist. With an extra 2.5 inches from a suspension lift and all-new steering componentry, it rides like a new truck.
The GLASURIT Custom-painted body is stunning in a favorite color, Swatters Blue, and the rear fenders are cut and molded for a more aggressive profile. Attention to detail is at the heart of everything we do, which is why new hardware, trim, glass, and seals have been installed, not to mention JW Speaker LED headlights. And to not stray too far from period-correct, the original chrome bumpers are fitted front and back.
From the driver’s seat of the open-air cab, hear the Coyote V8 crate engine roar to life. You’re sitting in our Velocity Exclusive interior with high-back front seats, upholstered with great care in a rich marine grade vinyl. Our finishing is second to none with a color-matched bikini top, Velocity Exclusive digital gauges, and much more.
Discover the care that Velocity puts into builds like this ’74 Ford Bronco with options like power steps and custom exhaust.
Explore Velocity’s Unmatched Production Process
Ford Bronco Restoration Specifications:
- Gen II Ford Coyote 5.0 Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- VR Exclusive Frame
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- All-New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All-New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- Swatters Blue Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- 285/70r17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Pacer Polished Wheels
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Power Steps
- Velocity Exclusive Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Digital Gauge Cluster
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Ididit Tilt Column
- 4-point Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you, please use the form below.