1975 Classic Ford Bronco - Sold for $340,000
Painstaking attention to detail is what Velocity delivered in every aspect of this commissioned 1975 Ford Bronco. Start from the ground up, taking in the blacked-out beadlock Method Race wheels and Grabber tires on a lifted original chassis and all-new axles. The Velocity Exclusive bumpers are powder coated black and fitted with flush-mounted LEDs that match the all-new hardware. A breathtaking blue Custom PPG Paint finish on the body and custom hardtop are accented by a custom stripe kit for a look absolutely no one else will have, and the swing-arm spare tire holder is the cherry on top of it all.
Explore the handcrafted interior that’s addressed even the smallest detail. Our Velocity Exclusive Interior features leather-wrapped seats with perforated diamond-stitched inserts along with heated seat elements for the ultimate in comfort. The dash pad, shifter boot, and custom console are matched to wrap, and a custom carpet has also been installed. Dakota Digital gauges and Vintage Air A/C are creature comforts this Bronco’s owner opted for.
Putting the power to the pavement or backcountry paths is a Coyote 5.0L V8, custom tuned by Velocity. Paired with our Velocity Custom performance exhaust and headers, the sound alone is enough to make a smile cross your lips. It’s builds like this ’75 Bronco that make Velocity the standard in custom builds for Broncos and more.
1975 Custom Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Ford Coyote 5.0 Engine
- 6R80 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- All New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- Custom PPG Paint
- Custom stripe kit
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- 295/70 R17 Grabber Tires
- Method Race wheels
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Velocity Exclusive Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Digital Gauge Cluster
- Pioneer Digital Head Unit
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Ididit Tilt Column
- Velocity Exclusive rear quarter panels
Add On Accessories
- 6 Point Roll Cage with Dome Lights and Frame Tie-ins
- Custom Hard top with sound silencing headliner
- Front and rear sway bars
- Velocity Exclusive bumpers with flush mounted LEDs
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.