1976 CLASSIC FORD BRONCO RANGER EDITION - $256,900
The classic Ford Bronco look is on full display, down to the iconic Ranger package. This Velocity-built ’76 Bronco stands out from the crowd with an appearance and features you’d be proud to own.
An old Ford Bronco body with molded rear fenders has been painstakingly finessed over countless hours, then coated in a rich Anvil Grey GLASURIT Custom Paint. The Ranger stripes are added in Wimbledon White – a color that’s as classic as the SUV itself – along with 31-inch Cooper tires on matching white 17-inch steelies. Even the 4-point roll cage matches for a completely cohesive appearance. As you expect from Velocity, all-new glass, weather seals, and hardware are installed for perfect form and function.
In the cab, surround yourself in a Ranger upgraded interior. Luxurious upholstery wraps around our Velocity Exclusive Interior and trim. While electronics are originally spartan in this classic truck, we’ve included a RetroSound BT radio, perfectly matched Kicker speakers and Alpine subwoofer, and Velocity Exclusive digital gauges.
When you turn the key, though, there’s power the original ’76 Bronco never had. It’s propelled by a Coyote 5.0L V8 from Ford, paired with an automatic overdrive transmission. Spinning the tires are a Dana 44 front axle and Ford 9-inch rear end with Wilwood disc brakes to rein it to a stop.
Get the old Ford Bronco look with the quality and features that the factory could never offer back then, done the Velocity way.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Anvil Gray
- 17″ Steel Wheel w/ 31×10.50×17 tires
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Paint Matched wheels, Bumpers, and Roll Cage
- Custom Color Matching Bikini Top
- Ranger Stripe Kit
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom All Weather Floor Mats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- RetroSound BT Stereo
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-point Color Matched Roll Cage
To learn more about this Signature Series build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.