1976 Early Ford Bronco for Sale - Sold
** Photos above may differ from the finished vehicle
Now’s your chance to own a Velocity-built Classic Ford Bronco! Fresh from production, we’ve put the most desirable customizations into this ’76 Ford Bronco, and dare we say, it turned out perfect. The gorgeous Anvil Grey Glasurit Custom Paint job is the finishing touch on a meticulously corrected body, and it’s set atop an original chassis that’s been smoothed and powder coated on the rotisserie. An all-new powertrain puts modern-day performance to its polished wheels, featuring the Ford Coyote V8 engine, an auto OD transmission, and new Dana 44 front/Ford 9-inch rear axles, sounding off with Velocity Custom performance exhaust and headers. Of course, we couldn’t neglect an update to modern braking, courtesy of Hydroboost-assisted Wilwood disc brakes all around.
Our classic Bronco makes a scene, showing off custom comfort with a Velocity Exclusive interior – high-back front seats, fold and tumble rear bench, and matching door panels and quarters wrapped in top-quality upholstery. We keep the period’s look with Vintage Air A/C controls and an Ididit tilt column, but jazz it up with modern Velocity Exclusive digital gauges and an Alpine BT digital head unit.
Don’t miss your chance to own a Velocity Modern Classic – order your 1976 Signature Classic Ford Bronco today!
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Gen III Ford Coyote 5.0L Engine
- 10 Speed Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Atlas II Transfer Case
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- All New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Bilstein Custom shocks front & rear
- 9” Front & Rear axles
- Wilwood 4-wheel disc brakes
- Hydraboost Assisted Braking
- Custom Anvil Gray Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- Polished Wheels
- 33 X 12.50 X 17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Molded Fenders
- Velocity Exclusive Interior w/ high back front seats and rear fold and tumble seat
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge Cluster
- Alpine digital head unit w/ Bluetooth
- Kicker Audio Speakers
- Vintage Air A/C heater system
- Ididit tilt column
- 4-point Roll Cage
To purchase this vehicle or to learn more about Velocity, please fill out the form below.