1977 Velocity Early Ford Bronco for Sale - Sold
**This vehicle is currently in production with a guaranteed delivery date of 2/3/23. The finished vehicle may differ from the photos.
Marvel at the precision, the performance, and the detail consistently produced by Velocity that this Bronco embodies. Under the gorgeous Brittany Blue exterior with molded flares, this build begins with a meticulously corrected and powder-coated chassis fitted with all-new drivetrain components. Rolling on polished Pacer wheels that have Wilwood disc brakes tucked behind, it’s lifted 2 ½ inches for superior wheel travel and an aggressive stance.
We take great pride at Velocity in making sure every detail is just right. We’ve gone the extra mile with JW Speaker LED headlights, new weather seals and glass, an Ididit tilt column, and Vintage Air A/C. It all fits seamlessly into the build, just like our interior finishing. Velocity Exclusive seats are upholstered in marine-grade Walnut vinyl with our classic stitched inlay, matching the dash pad and doors as well as the bikini top.
We aim to make your heart skip a beat or two with the rumble of more than 430 hp through our Velocity Custom headers and performance exhaust, powered by a Ford Coyote 5.0L V8 under the hood. Whether it’s the color, the finishing, or the acceleration, we guarantee you’ll fall in love with this iconic classic Bronco.
Explore Velocity’s Unmatched Build Process
Ford Bronco Restoration Specifications:
- Ford Coyote 5.0L Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- All New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Bilstein Custom shocks front & rear
- Wilwood 4-wheel disc brakes
- Hydraboost Assisted Braking
- Custom Brittany Blue Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- Pacer Polished Wheels
- 33 X 12.50 X 17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Molded Fenders
- Velocity Exclusive Interior w/ high back front seats and rear fold and tumble seat
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge Cluster
- Alpine digital head unit w/ Bluetooth
- Kicker Audio Speakers
- Vintage Air A/C heater system
- Ididit tilt column
- 4-point Roll Cage
To learn more about this Signature Series build or reserve it today, please use the form below.