1977 Velocity Racing Green Classic Ford Bronco Ranger Edition - $270,100
Discover old-school looks with the precision of modern performance and manufacturing. This Velocity-built ’69 Ford Bronco keeps the classic appearance of the old Bronco bumpers and steel wheels, a four-point roll cage, and JW Speaker LED headlights. And of course, it’s been lifted 2.5 inches on a completely corrected chassis for a flawless foundation.
This Signature Series build takes on a whole new look with custom Velocity Racing Green paint that’s highlighted with crème-colored accents on the roll cage, wheels, grille, and dash. We’ve added new glass and weather seals all around, and we’ve tucked our Velocity Exclusive stainless steel fuel tank underneath.
What sets our builds apart is the dedication to both form and function equally. This resto-mod includes new drivetrain components including a Dana 44 front diff and a Ford 9-inch rear end, backed up by Hydroboost-assisted Wilwood disc brakes at all four wheels. Then there’s the 430+ hp Coyote 5.0L V8 under the hood, matched perfectly with an AOD transmission that rips the treads off with ease.
The old Bronco factory never built an SUV with this much luxury inside either. Our Velocity Exclusive interior is wrapped in marine-grade vinyl with our custom ranger interior we’ve sewn right here, along with a matching dash pad, door panels, and even a matching Bikini top. Electronics are upgraded to include Velocity Exclusive digital gauges, a RetroSound-Kicker sound system combo, and Vintage Air A/C.
Want this one-of-a-kind Bronco or something like it? Reach out to Velocity today to see how we can help!
Ford Bronco Restoration Specifications:
- Velocity Racing Green
- 17″ Steel Wheel w/ 31×10.50×17 tires
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Paint Matched wheels, Bumpers, and Roll Cage
- Custom Color Matching Bikini Top
- Ranger Edition Stripe
- Painted Front Grill
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom All-Weather Floor Mats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- RetroSound BT Stereo
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-point Color Matched Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you, please use the form below.