1977 Velocity Early Ford Bronco for Sale - $239,900
Marvel at the precision, the performance, and the detail consistently produced by Velocity that this Bronco embodies. Under the gorgeous Brittany Blue exterior with molded flares, this build begins with a meticulously corrected and powder-coated chassis fitted with all-new drivetrain components. Rolling on polished Mickey Thompson wheels that have Wilwood disc brakes tucked behind, it’s lifted 2 ½ inches for superior wheel travel and an aggressive stance.
It’s the attention to detail that separates Velocity from all the others. See it in small things like all-new glass and weather seals, JW Speaker LED headlights, an Ididit tilt column, and even Velocity Custom all-weather floor mats. Of course, our Velocity Exclusive interior jumps out, wrapped in Hickory marine-grade vinyl for a look that out-classes the original by a long shot. And who would expect a Sony touchscreen head unit and an Alpine subwoofer in an old Bronco like this?
We aim to make your heart skip a beat or two with the rumble of more than 430 hp through our Velocity Custom headers and performance exhaust, powered by a Ford Coyote 5.0L V8 under the hood. Whether it’s the color, the finishing, or the acceleration, we guarantee you’ll fall in love with this iconic classic Bronco.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specifications:
- Ford Coyote 5.0L Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- All New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Bilstein Custom shocks front & rear
- Wilwood 4-wheel disc brakes
- Hydraboost Assisted Braking
- Custom Brittany Blue Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- 33 X 12.50 X 17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Molded Fenders
- Velocity Exclusive Interior w/ high back front seats and rear fold and tumble seat
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge Cluster
- Alpine digital head unit w/ Bluetooth
- Kicker Audio Speakers
- Vintage Air A/C heater system
- Ididit tilt column
- 4-point Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you, please use the form below.