Personalized Velocity Signature Bronco - Starting at $239,900
Find yourself in the driver’s seat of the Classic Ford Bronco you’ve dreamed of, built by Velocity and delivered in 14 weeks.
The Velocity Difference
At Velocity we provide a known 14 week production timeline along with a set price for your Velocity Signature Series Classic Ford Bronco. With a set schedule and in house vertical integration we can provide a vastly different experience than your average restoration with long lead times and unknown costs.
Stitched from the finest materials, our Velocity Signature Broncos offer a wide range of interior options that are designed to be both beautiful and functional. Coming standard with seven stunning colors, two hand-stitched patterns, and a choice of yacht grade marine vinyl or supple Velocity exclusive leather; our interiors wrap you in purposeful luxury.
Your vintage Bronco’s body gets sprayed the color of your choice using GLASURIT Custom paint, and polished wheels and chrome bumpers compliment it nicely. The painted grille frames out new JW Speaker LED headlights, and the body’s completed with new hardware, glass, and seals for a fresh look with the Velocity touch.
Powered by a 5.0L Coyote V8 and a new auto OD transmission, it’ll break the tires free with a blip of the throttle, even if it’s in 4WD. It exhales through our Velocity Custom headers and performance exhaust, and Wilwood disc brakes are at every corner of its new drivetrain. Feeding the beast is a Velocity Exclusive aluminum fuel tank plumbed in, and it’s all assembled atop a boxed, powder coated original chassis.
See all the finer touches for yourself, or ask how we can make your dream vehicle come to life.
Ford Bronco Restoration Standard Features:
- Glasurit color of your choice
- 17″ Polished Wheels
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Chrome OEM Style bumpers
- Custom Color Matched Bikini Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom All Weather Floor Mats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine BT Stereo
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-Point Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.