Pre-Owned 1973 Classic Ford Bronco - $209,900
‘Art in motion’ best captures the essence of this Early Ford Bronco project that has returned to Velocity after multiple years of enjoyment by its previous owner. Originally completed in 2019, the top-to-bottom, front-to-back restoration retains the classic soul from the 70’s with a rich black Custom Paint job on a pristine body with a fully-refinished chassis. Polished Mickey Thompson wheels fit the period and a custom Velocity Exclusive interior with custom front and rear seats sweeten up the interior.
But we gave this restomod a heart transplant. Enjoy a modern driving experience with a Ford Coyote 5.0 crate engine and automatic transmission that spins an all-new Dana 44 front axle and new 9-inch Ford rear end. Hydroboost-assisted disc brakes by Wilwood, Velocity Custom headers and Performance exhaust, our own serpentine system, and more – this machine aims to please.
Whether it’s the classic Ford Bronco looks or the premium features like JW Speaker headlights, Vintage Air A/C, and modern audio system, one thing always rings true: no one puts their heart and soul into modern classics like Velocity.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Ford Racing Coyote 5.0 Crate Engine
- 4R70W 4-Speed Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Atlas 20 Transfer Case
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Custom Black Paint
- 285/70r17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Pacer Polished Wheels
- Chrome OEM bumpers and Accessories
- JW Speaker Headlights
- All new glass and weather seals
- Cut Fender Flares
- Matching Blended Safari Top
- 6-Point Roll Cage
- Velocity Exclusive High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Dakota Digital Instrument Cluster
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Fusion BT Digital Stereo
- Kicker Speakers
- Memphis Audio Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Column
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.