Velocity Signature Series F250 - Starting at $285,000
*Photos shown above are renderings and are subject to differ from the final vehicle
More than 50 years after rolling off the production line in Dearborn, this 1970 Ford F-250 is leaps and bounds better than new. Equipped with performance and handling improvements and fully redone for appearance and comfort, Velocity’s set the new benchmark for custom trucks.
Powering the classic pickup is a modern icon – the Gen II Ford Coyote crate engine with electronically-shifted 4R70 trans. Listen for the rumble through Velocity Custom 3-inch exhaust as it revs up. And relocating the in-cab fuel tank is a must-have measure, instead using our Velocity Exclusive stainless steel tank under the bed.
We’ve finished the F-250 in a captivating GLASURIT Custom paint job, accented by polished chrome trim all around. Even the headlights have been updated from the standard halogen sealed beams to JW Speaker LED headlights, adding a modern look to the classic body.
We’ve given the Signature Series treatment inside, fitting our Velocity Signature bench seat wrapped in custom-stitched luxury vinyl. Custom-designed door panels, dash pad, headliner, and carpet have been upholstered to match. Serious creature comforts have been installed too, not the least of which is Vintage Air A/C, BT stereo, and Dakota Digital gauges.
See why Velocity is the leader in classic restorations and mods. Contact us today to learn more about this ’70 Ford F-250, or ask how we can make your own project a reality.
Ford F250 Restoration Specification:
- Ford Coyote 5.0 Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Velocity Exclusive Coil over Chassis
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Front and Rear Coil Over Suspension
- All-New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All-New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- Custom Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- 33″ BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Pacer Polished Wheels
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Velocity Exclusive Interior w/ Bench Seat
- Velocity Exclusive Digital Gauge Cluster
- BT Digital Stereo
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Ididit Tilt Column
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.