1969 CAMARO RESTORATION
With a build like this 1969 Chevy Camaro, the dust is only in the rearview mirrors. The matte-white paint job gives it a unique, clean look. She comes packed with a Tremec T56 Magnum transmission and Holley HP fuel injection, giving more edge to the build. Going the extra mile is a no-brainer at Velocity.
At Velocity Restorations, we pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and attention to detail, which is second to none. All of our restorations are done 100% in our shop, with over 600 pictures of the build from beginning to end. We do not farm out any of our restoration to another company, and do everything by hand in our quality controlled environment. How can you control quality if you are not personally going over every inch of the build every day from the beginning of the build until she ships? You can’t — and that is what sets us apart. Our facility is over 18,000 square feet and with over 14 employees.
Please call us at Velocity Restorations and we can go over everything that this build comes with or we can discuss a custom build for you that fits your needs. We are the leader in Early Classic Ford Broncos and we encourage you to come see us and let us get you into the Bronco you have always wanted.
- HBR Competition Engines 540 Stroker BBC (720hp 690lbft at crank, 10:2:1 Compression)
- Tremec T56 Magnum Transmission
- Custom 3: Dual Exhaust with Flow Master Mufflers
- March Serpentine pulleys system with Vintage A/C and heat
- Remote Polished Aluminum power steering reservoir
- MSD Pro-Billet Distributor
- MSD Digital 6-series Ignition Control Box
- Hooker HTC long tube Super Competition Headers
- Holley EFI Management System
- BE COOL Polished Aluminum Radiator
- Moser Ford 9″ Posi rear with 3.73 gears and 35-spline Moser axles
- 4 Wheel Wilwood 6 Piston Calipers with cros-drilled and slotted rotors
- RideTech front and rear coil over stage 1 suspension with tubular upper and lower A-arms
- Quick Ratio gearbox
- RideTech rear 4-link bars with anti roll bar
- Wilwood Master Cylinder
- Vintage Air Conditioning System
- Phantom Gauges
- Painless Wiring harness
- Matte White PPG Custom Paint
- Black Accents
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.