1970 Chevrolet C-10 for Sale
Velocity presents another stellar example of these ultra hot 67-72 Chevrolet C10 Fleetside pickup trucks. This 1970 Chevrolet C-10 is 700 miles out of a high-end frame-off rotisserie restoration. The quality and attention to detail speaks for itself. The undercarriage is as clean as the top side.
The attention to detail in the undercarriage and drivetrain proves the quality of this build.
This Chevrolet C10 is outfitted with the following chassis upgrades:
- 6.0 LS2 525HP fuel injected engine dyno tuned
- West Coast ported heads
- Doug Thorley ceramic coated headers
- Ron Davis aluminum radiator and dual electric fans
- Fast 102 intake, fuel rails, and Big Mouth throttle body
- 4L60 transmission with billet disc torque converter
- Stripped, smoothed, and epoxy painted frame
- Rear mounted stainless fuel tank
- 12 bolt 3.73 geared rear end
- 4 wheel Wildwood disc brakes
- All new brake and fuel lines
- 20″ Foose wheels wrapped with Nitto Z rated tires
- 3″ Magnaflow dual stainless exhaust
- Airlift Performance Digital air ride system
- Front and rear sway bars
The exterior and interior of this truck is laser straight. Countless hours were spent to ensure the best body lines possible. Upgrades include:
- One-piece windows
- Billet Specialties steering wheel
- Air conditioning
- Digital air ride controller
- Freshly upholstered seats and door panels
- Wiring harness
This is a sporty truck you can drive for style and cross country reliability. We are a full-service restoration shop. If there any other upgrades you would like done to this truck we can accommodate them in-house.
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.