Classic Ford Bronco Restoration Details
Feast your eyes on this absolute gem from Velocity. This 1966 Brittany Blue Classic Bronco has been fully restored and customized by our in- house team, and it’s a showstopper anyone would be proud to own.
We’ve started with an original frame that’s been corrected and modified, allowing clearance for the 460-hp Ford Coyote V8 and 4-speed auto OD transmission it’s received, along with Velocity Custom performance exhaust and headers. New Dana 44 front axle, new Ford 9-inch rear axle, and 4-wheel Wilwood disc brakes get this build off to a perfect start.
Our Velocity craftsmanship is on full display in the detailed bodywork on this 1966 Classic Bronco, from the cut rear fenders and bolt-on flares to the Custom PPG Paint polished to a mirror shine. JW Speaker LED headlights, new glass and weather seals, chrome factory bumpers, and new hardware and trim are all installed. We’ve also fitted a custom safari top and power side steps for good measure.
Inside, however, goes to a whole other level. Our Velocity Exclusive Bronco Interior with high-back front buckets and a fold-and-tumble rear bench have been wrapped in a rich chocolate leather with contrast stitching, a look that continues to the custom-upholstered door panels, console, and dash pad. A touch of modern shines through with a Sony touchscreen Bluetooth head unit that powers 4 Kicker speakers and an 8” Alpine sub. As you’d expect from Velocity, this Classic Bronco has Vintage Air A/C, an Ididit tilt column, and our Velocity Exclusive digital gauge cluster.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Brittany Blue PPG Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- Custom Color Matching Safari Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Leather Interior w/ High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom All Weather Floor Mats
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Roll Cage
- Power Steps
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.