‘Built Ford Tough’ is a motto that doesn’t quite do this ’66 Classic Bronco justice. Starting with a
smoothed and corrected original frame that’s been powder coated, we’ve built this Bronco to tackle the
worst you can throw at it. An all-new Dana 44 front diff and Ford 9-inch rear axle ensure the 33-inch
BFGs grip the terrain dependably. A 5-speed manual transmission gives you precise control over the
Ford Coyote V8’s 460hp. And for the best we have to offer, it’s fitted with our very own Velocity
Exclusive serpentine system and Velocity Custom exhaust.
Inside and out, this Bronco scores 10s. Gorgeous Sky Blue Custom PPG Paint, all-new glass, JW Speaker
LED headlights, Mickey Thompson polished wheels, and power side steps catch your attention outside.
And when you get in, it’s the diamond-stitched cream-colored upholstery on the Velocity Exclusive
interior that grabs you.
Every aspect is finished to perfection in typical Velocity fashion. From Vintage Air A/C and the Ididit tilt
steering column to the Pioneer/Kicker sound system, dual wipers, and Velocity Exclusive digital gauge
cluster, no one does it better.
- Sky Blue Custom PPG Paint
- 33 X 12.50 X 17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 5 Speed Manual Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Vintage Air A/C System
- High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Pioneer Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
Add On Accessories
- Synchronized Dual Wipers
- Power Retracting Steps
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.