Another distinguished Velocity build is this ’66 Early Ford Bronco. The more than 50-year-old chassis and body made for an incredible canvas for our artists to perform their craft, starting with a corrected and powder-coated chassis and deftly painted Custom PPG color on the body. Along with a 4-point roll cage and JW Speaker LED headlights, the 12-inch-wide tread on Mickey Thompson wheels demands a second look as it cruises by.
The interior is unparalleled – King Ranch Leather-wrapped seats, door cards, quarter panels, and dash, an updated Ididit tilt column, Vintage Air A/C, and Velocity Exclusive digital gauges bring the classic Bronco into the current decade. Even the bimini top matches the interior, custom made by our in-house upholsterers.
Like you’ve come to expect from Velocity, a Ford Coyote V8 with the Velocity Exclusive serpentine system and an automatic overdrive transmission are tucked under the hood, and it exhales through Velocity Custom headers and performance exhaust. Wilwood disc brakes can be found on each side of the Dana 44 front axle and the Ford 9-inch rear end.
If expert craftsmanship from a team that’s passionate about their work is a priority for you, look no further than Velocity.
- Ford Coyote 5.0 Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- All New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- Custom PPG Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- 33 X 12.50 X 17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- King Ranch Leather Interior
- Velocity Exclusive Digital Gauge Cluster
- Pioneer Digital Head Unit
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Ididit Tilt Column
- 4-point Roll Cage