Classic Ford Bronco Restoration Details
Sinister and sexy with a bad attitude at the core. This Classic Bronco captures the essence of Velocity does with Signature builds. Built from the ground up, it begins with a meticulously corrected and powder coated chassis that’s fitted with new axles, Wilwood 4-wheel disc brakes, and badass 34-inch BFG BAJA CHAMPION tires. And from there, it gets even badder.
Under the Anvil Grey Custom PPG Paint is a body with cut rear quarters and fender flares with exposed rivets. To add the deep, dark look, all the chrome trim has been blacked out including the factory-style bumpers, and we’ve chosen black Method Racing wheels. JW Speaker LED headlights, dual synchronized wipers, and power side steps add modern touches.
Even though all Signature Broncos have the 5.0L Ford Coyote V8 engine, it’s no less impressive in this build. Paired with a 4-speed auto transmission, our Velocity Exclusive serpentine system, and Velocity Custom performance exhaust, the only limit to this Bronco’s ability is the one you set yourself.
From the driver’s seat, take in the updated electronics including a Velocity Exclusive digital gauge cluster, Bluetooth-enabled Pioneer radio, Vintage Air A/C controls, and more. A six-point roll cage surrounds the Velocity Exclusive interior with diamond-stitched marine-grade vinyl upholstery done in- house.
It’s the Signature Velocity Bronco build with a few special tweaks like only we do.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Nardo Gray Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich Baja Champion T/A
- Method Racing Wheels
- Custom Color Matching Safari Top
- Black OEM Bumpers and Black Trim
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ Front Bench Seat with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Roll Cage
- Power Steps
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.