1966 Velocity Early Ford Bronco Hardtop
Discover the combination of classic simplicity and extraordinary performance. This ’66 Early Ford Bronco puts modern touches on an icon that’s bound to turn heads.
This build starts with a blank slate, a fully smoothed and powder-coated original chassis with new Dana 44 front/Ford 9-inch rear axles. Wilwood disc brakes are installed at all four corners behind Pacer polished wheels, and the Velocity Exclusive stainless fuel tank is neatly fitted underneath. From there, a stunning Anvil Gray body coated in GLASURIT Custom paint is fitted with cut rear fenders and molded wheel arches. New hardware, glass, and original-style chrome bumpers are bolted on for a perfect finish.
The interior showcases just what Velocity’s team is capable of. The Velocity Exclusive interior is wrapped in hickory vinyl that matches the rest of the interior trim, from the shift boots and console lid to the door panels. The primitive equipment has been replaced with modern tech, like our digital gauge cluster and an Alpine head unit as well as Vintage Air A/C for your comfort. And to protect it all, a custom hardtop with a matching headliner comes with it.
And when you turn the key, the little hairs on your neck stand up straight. The Coyote V8’s snarl through our Velocity Custom exhaust aims to draw attention to this gorgeous truck. Paired with an AOD transmission, it performs better than most modern SUVs.
From the roll cage to the JW Speaker LED headlights and on, you’ll want to explore everything this Velocity-built ’66 Early Ford Bronco has to offer.
1966 Early Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Anvil Gray Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich tires
- Polished Pacer Wheels
- Custom Hardtop
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 4-Point Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.
"*" indicates required fields