1967 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco Midnight Edition
The brilliant color combination on our ’67 Ford Bronco Signature Series is only the start. With a ton of custom Velocity equipment and craftsmanship that you’ll find throughout, it’s a true candidate for the term ‘bespoke’.
A fully refinished chassis and new Dana 44 front/Ford 9-inch rear diffs establish the rolling chassis on which our Cactus Gray body is installed. The cut rear fenders and molded fender flares modernize the appearance while maintaining the classic lines. Setting this Classic Bronco apart is the Blackout Edition equipment including Method Racing wheels, painted bumpers, and black trim and hardware.
The interior continues the theme with our Velocity Exclusive anodized billet components like heater knobs and door lock pulls. The Velocity Exclusive interior features double-diamond-stitched marine grade vinyl throughout, and the front occupants receive the royal treatment with cooled seats. With our digital gauge cluster and an Apple CarPlay-equipped touchscreen head unit, you get some of the tech of a modern vehicle too.
Of course, performance is no afterthought here. With a 430+ hp Coyote V8 attached to an AOD transmission and sway bars to keep it planted, it’s a pleasure to drive. Even the engine’s been customized with our Velocity Exclusive serpentine system and custom exhaust, and it stops dependably with disc brakes on every corner.
Driving a Velocity-built Bronco is an experience you won’t forget, and you can do it daily with this build.
1967 Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Cactus Gray Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich tires
- Black Method Racing Wheels
- 6 Point Roll Cage w/ Matching Safari Top
- Velocity Exclusive Billet Mirrors
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Touchscreen BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- Velocity Exclusive Billet Interior Components
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.