1967 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco Ranger Edition
Looking even better than the day it rolled off the showroom floor, this 1967 Early Ford Bronco shows off the craftsmanship Velocity is known for. Pair the vintage Ranger Edition appearance package with functional upgrades, and you’ve got an SUV that fits as a daily driver or a show car.
The Harbor Blue GLASURIT Custom paint is overlaid with the iconic Ranger stripe in Wimbledon White over a body with uncut rear fenders. The six-point roll cage, grille, and steel wheels are all painted to match for a cohesive appearance, finished by new badges, trim, and glass, not to mention JW Speaker LED headlights.
Inside, the Velocity Exclusive interior has been wrapped in white vinyl with custom stitching to go along with the marching all-weather floor mats. Our digital gauge cluster and an Alpine head unit with a backup camera put a modern touch on the minimalist interior. And to get you comfy in the driver’s seat, we’ve included an Ididit tilt column and Vintage Air A/C.
When it comes to performance, the old 170 cubic-inch anchor has been swapped for a 430-hp Coyote crate V8 and an AOD gearbox that spins its brand new 4WD drivetrain. And for safety and style, our Velocity Exclusive stainless steel fuel tank is used to feed the beast.
There’s much more to this Classic Bronco yet, from its custom exhaust to Wilwood brakes. Find out more by reaching out to Velocity today.
1967 Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Harbor Blue Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 265/70R17 Cooper Tires
- Painted Steel Wheels
- 6 Point Painted Roll Cage w/ Matching Safari Top
- Painted Bumpers
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Ranger Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.