1967 Velocity Classic Ford Bronco
This is the modern classic you want in your driveway, completely restored and customized the Velocity way. From first glance onward, you’re going to love this 1967 Classic Ford Bronco.
A beautifully corrected body with cut rear fenders and molded flares has been painstakingly coated in GLASURIT Custom paint called Brittany Blue. Nothing shows off the color like the chrome bumpers and polished Pacer wheels, and the 2.5” body lift gives it the perfect stance to frame out the oversized BFGs.
When you’re in the driver’s seat, the vintage feel carries on with a modern touch. The Velocity Exclusive interior has classic-stitched patterning throughout on its Arabian vinyl, matched in the console, shift boots, and door panels. The old AM radio’s been replaced with a Bluetooth-equipped Alpine head unit and Kicker speakers, plus an Alpine sub adds the bass. Even the old gauges have been swapped out for our Velocity Exclusive digital cluster.
Turn the key, and more than 430hp from the Coyote engine growls through Velocity Custom headers and exhaust. It delivers that power to the road with a Ford 9-inch rear and Dana 44 front diff, and Wilwood disc brakes slow the pony from its gallop in a heartbeat.
At Velocity, we love these Broncos as much as you do. We put our hearts and souls into every build, and it shows.
1967 Early Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Brittany Blue Custom Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich tires
- Polished Pacer Wheels
- 6 Point Roll Cage and Matching Safari Top
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- 4R70 Automatic Overdrive transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Signature Interior w/ Front High Back Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- BT Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.