1967 VELOCITY CUSTOM CLASSIC FORD BRONCO
When the usual won’t cut it, go with a Custom Ford Bronco like this ’67 model from Velocity.
An absolutely eye-catching Frost Turquoise Custom PPG Paint captures your gaze, and then the rest of it comes into focus. Mickey Thompson polished wheels, 33-inch BFGs, chrome bumpers, and its 6-point black-painted roll cage add contrast along with JW Speaker LED headlights that burn through the darkness. And when you go out, it’s your choice: a safari top or a paint-matched hardtop. They’re both included.
Modern performance tucks tidily under the hood in the modified engine bay, featuring a 5.0L Ford Coyote V8 with 430+ hp. Our Velocity Custom performance exhaust and headers and Velocity Exclusive serpentine system only enhance that performance, put to the ground through an AOD tranny and new diffs. And pulling all that power to a stop isn’t a small task, so Hydroboost-assisted Wilwood disc brakes are fitted all around.
This premium Bronco build incorporates high-end interior finishing with black marine-grade vinyl on our Velocity Exclusive Interior. Velocity Exclusive digital gauges, Vintage Air A/C, and a Pioneer head unit tuck into the dash, but there’s so much more to it. For a better in-cabin experience, we’ve installed custom carpet and sound silencing material.
This is truly a premium Velocity Bronco build, and it won’t last long. Contact us today to learn about this vehicle or ask about our services and inventory.
Ford Bronco Restoration Specification:
- Custom Frosted Turquoise Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- Custom Color Matched Hardtop
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Roll Cage
- Power Steps
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.