Over roads, rocks, or sandy beaches, go boldly anywhere you want in our ’68 Early Ford Bronco.
Meticulous finishing begins with a fully corrected frame and a smoothed body, cutaway rear wheel
arches, and bolt-on flares with exposed fasteners. Along with new glass and weather seals all around,
this Bronco receives a custom hardtop with a headliner and tinted glass, and it’s all coated in a
mysteriously dark Swatters Blue Custom PPG Paint.
Inside, you’ll find the same premium-quality finishing: Velocity Custom leather seats, our Velocity
Exclusive interior, and a Velocity Custom carpet. We’ve gone high-tech inside with our Velocity Exclusive
digital gauge cluster, Vintage Air A/C, and an Alpine head unit and Kicker speakers, Vintage Air A/C.
But what you’ll love listening to the most is the growl from the Coyote crate engine under the hood. It’s
paired with an AOD tranny and Velocity Custom headers and performance exhaust to spin its Dana 44
front/Ford 9-inch rear diffs to your heart’s content.
You’ll make a statement with a Velocity Bronco. Why not make this one yours?
- Swatters Blue Custom PPG Paint
- 285-70-17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
- Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Hard Top w/ Headliner and Tinted Glass
- Ford 5.0 Coyote Crate Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- Hydroboost Assisted Braking
- 2.5” Suspension Lift
- Dana 44 Front Axle
- Ford 9” Rear Axle
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Velocity Custom Leather Interior w/ High Back Front Seats with Rear Fold and Tumble
- Velocity Custom Carpet
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge
- Alpine Digital Head Unit
- Kicker Sound System – 4 Speakers and Subwoofer
- Ididit Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Air A/C System
- 6-point Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you please use the form below.