1969 Classic Ford Bronco for Sale
You’re the center of attention when you’re piloting this gorgeous Brittany Blue Bronco. It’s the one-two punch of performance and style, all brought together like only Velocity can do. GLASURIT custom paint has been laid over it, and the grille is color-matched for a sportier appearance. Accents come courtesy of factory bumpers painted Wimbledon White, JW Speaker LED headlights, and new trim all around.
But there’s more to the style yet. A classy white interior is laid over the Velocity Exclusive ranger interior including the dash, console, and door panels, then the accessories are installed. Vintage Air A/C, a RetroSound BT head unit, and Velocity Custom all-weather mats are just the tip of the iceberg.
It’s all built on a factory frame, corrected and powder coated, with a brand new drivetrain installed. We’re talking more than 430hp from a Coyote V8, new automatic transmission, and new Dana 44 front/Ford 9-inch rear diff. To pull the reins on the ponies are Wilwood disc brakes at all four corners behind 17-inch painted steel wheels.
At Velocity, you see our passion in everything we do.
Explore Velocity’s Unmatched Build Process
Ford Bronco Restoration Specifications:
- Ford Coyote 5.0L Engine
- Automatic Overdrive Transmission
- Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
- Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
- Velocity Custom Headers
- Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- All New Dana 44 Front Axle
- All New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
- Bilstein Custom shocks front & rear
- Wilwood 4-wheel disc brakes
- Hydraboost Assisted Braking
- Custom Brittany Blue Glasurit Paint
- JW Speaker LED Headlights
- Painted Steel Wheels
- 31 X 10.50 X 17 Cooper Tires
- All New Glass and Weather Seals
- Uncut Fenders
- Velocity Ranger Edition Interior w/ high back front seats and rear fold and tumble seat
- Velocity Exclusive Dakota Digital Gauge Cluster
- RetroSound digital head unit w/ Bluetooth
- Kicker Audio Speakers
- Vintage Air A/C heater system
- Ididit tilt column
- 4-point Roll Cage
To learn more about this custom build and how we can build one for you, please use the form below.